Search
  • Sophisticated Weddings

Completing Your BRIDAL Look

Five Of Our FAVORITE Bridal Headpieces

It's a common site in a bridal salon: an engaged bride to be, standing in front of a three-way full-length mirror wearing a sample dress... 95% sure she has found her dream dress. All it takes to get her the remaining 5% of the way to certainty is to complete the look with this very important accessory: the bridal headpiece.


Today we're taking a look at five of our favorite headpieces from features in our magazine.

...from our 2019 feature: "Head Over Heels", with "Dancing With The Stars" newlyweds Jenna Johnson (pictured) and Valentin Chmerkovskiy, photographed by Susan Stripling at The Pierre Hotel.


Headpiece: Bridal Styles Boutique | Dress: Grace Natkin

Jewelry: William Barthman Jewelers | Hair & Makeup: BridalGal


...from our 2021 cover feature: "Ain't Love GRANDE", with "Dancing With The Stars" couple Pasha Pashkov + Daniella Karagach, photographed by Chris Lippolt for Brett Matthews Gallery at The Château Grande Hotel.


Headpiece: Bridal Styles Boutique | Dress: Galia Lahav for Bridal Reflections

Tuxedo: Alton Lane | Hair & Makeup: BridalGal


...from our 2020 feature: "the Real #CHill", with "Real Housewives" star Cynthia Bailey and Mike Hill of FOX Sports, photographed by Femina at The JW Marriott Essex House.


Fun Fact: Cynthia loved this headpiece from our feature so much, she got it for her own wedding.


Headpiece: Bridal Styles Boutique

Dress: Stephen Yearick for Bridal Reflections

Tuxedo: Generation Tux | Hair & Makeup: BridalGal


..from our 2021 feature: "Closer During Covid", with newlyweds Amanda Batula + Kyle Cooke, stars of Bravo's hit reality series "Summer House", photographed by Steve Sendor for "Sophisticated Weddings" at The Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel.


Headpiece & Accessories: Bridal Styles Boutique

Dress: Ines Di Santo for White House Bride | Tuxedo: Alton Lane

Hair & Makeup: Ambiance Salon


...from our 2020 cover feature: "Timeless", photographed by Chris Lippolt for Brett Matthews Gallery at Gotham Hall.


Headpiece: Bridal Styles Boutique

Dress: Morilee by Madeline Gardner for RK Bridal

Jewelry: London Jewelers | Hair & Makeup: BridalGal